Insight, from Work Informed, Inc., solves the management problems that keep you up at night. Security, safety, quality control, inspection, and preventative maintenance are business operations that can not fail. Ensuring that mission critical actions are accomplished is how your business survives and grows. Insight is a suite of business tools that give you the certainty that high priority activities are assigned and accomplished.
Insight simplifies managing work, communicating work requirements and status, and understanding activity based costing. Insight alleviates a manager's concerns about accountability and effectiveness.
Insight's value to you is in increasing your productivity, efficiency, and information accuracy while reducing overall management and operational costs and increasing budgetary transparency. Insight increases the effectiveness of managing and working in a dynamic, mobile, and complex business environment.
Insight gives managers resources to view snapshot and detailed workforce activities to ensure that high priority and mission critical actions are accomplished on time and within budget. Insight gives executives, managers, staff, and contractors the tools to work smarter, faster, and at a higher level of productivity and quality. Insight enhances communication and collaboration between individuals and teams.
Insight - the Next Step in Business Productivity
- Simplifies the management of a mobile and dynamic work force in a complex, global, and fast changing business environment ensuring that mission critical and high priority activities are accomplished.
- Alleviates a manager's concerns about accountability and effectiveness with tools to easily manage and monitor activities and projects, manage risk, and control costs.
- Provides the communication, collaboration, and shared information resources needed to be successful at work.
Insight helps you achieve your work activity and project objectives, cost efficiencies, and overall productivity goals for your mission critical objectives. Insight provides tangible benefits for all of your departments and work activities. Using Insight will:
- Provide budgetary transparency in work and project activity cost management.
- Increase budgetary accuracy and efficiency.
- Reduce the cost of managing work and project activities.
- Increase overall group productivity, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Increase repeatability in work outcomes and resultant quality.
- Reduce management risks with increased visibility into work activities and projects.
- Increase information accuracy and availability.
- Improve work related communication.
- Simplify periodic and annual staff reviews.
- Ensure that promotions, raises, and bonuses are tied to accomplishments.
Manage Your Team, Work, and Sales Pipeline with
Your Smart Phone, Tablet, and PC
Insight, as a business productivity resource, emphasizes simplicity, usability, and speed, while presenting an elegant user experience. It provides safe and secure access to activity and shared business information any time from any where using any web enabled device. Insight provides real business flexibility because using Insight does not require any software to be installed on user devices.
Insight Solves Business Problems
Core Business Solutions Insight Provides for You.
1. Coordinate a Mobile and Dynamic Work Force
- Gain anytime and anywhere access to business and work related information.
- Easily coordinate activities, schedules, dependencies, and commitments across geographic regions.
- Executive reports with current status snapshots.
- Determine the status of critical activities with a single action.
- Assign and automatically notify staff about new activities or revisions.
- Share work related information content, files, images, video, and audio from a common repository.
- Create web-based knowledge material, such as guides, references, help, and specifications.
2. Enhance the Effectiveness of Managers
- Alleviates a manager's concerns about accountability and effectiveness.
- Establishes a foundation for effective group management, communication, setting priorities, and reporting.
- Ensures that mission critical and high priority goals are accomplished.
- Fosters improved information interchange and collaboration.
- Ensures that activity based actions are within budgetary goals.
- Simplifies staff reviews, and provides activity based information for bonuses, promotions, and other actions.
3. Manage and Reduce Risk
- Establishes a methodology that improves business process quality and repeatability.
- Provides a process to communicate and manage issues, conflicts, and risk.
- Keeps you connected and in-the-loop any time from anywhere.
- Resources to identify and monitor mission critical goals and high priority activities.
- Gives you resources to know who's doing what and why.
- Allows you to adjust to changing circumstances, resources, and issues by understanding activity related options and trade-offs.
4. Increase Staff Productivity and Output Quality
- Staff knows what their priorities are and when they need to be completed.
- Simple way to communicate activity status, issues, and risks.
- Have access to the information needed to accomplish a given activity thereby increasing the quality of results.
- Provides a repeatable process for common activities which yields higher and consistent quality.
- Eliminates the interruptions from status inquiries and email and verbal reporting.
- Reduces required meeting time on activities.
- Provides a common repository for group information and resources.
5. Foster Communication and Collaboration
- Ensures that the right people have the right information at the right time.
- Single location for shared knowledge resources.
- Removes the barrier inherent in knowledge gatekeepers.
- Eliminates redundant and outdated information.
- Easily create and share notes and detailed content for web access.
- A wiki-like editor to create nicely laid out shared material and web content that can become information libraries, articles, eBooks for plans, specifications, user guides, on-line help resources, reference material, and general web site content pages.
6. Simplify the 4 mandates of a CFO
- Maximize Shareholder Value - Reduces operating costs and boosts productivity while reducing the risk of missing mission critical goals and high priority activities.
- Risk Management - Resources to actively monitor and respond to risks and conflicts; adjust to changing circumstances, resources, and issues; understand options and the consequence of various choices; manage mission critical goals and high priority activities; improve communication and collaboration on activities and projects.
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Compliance - Provides summary and detailed work activity and cost information; supports Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) internal controls and reporting systems.
- Strategic Financial Support - provides activity based cost analysis, forecasting, and planning ensuring that activities and projects are within budget, on time, and accomplish the desired goals, and can demonstrate whether activities and projects meet a desired ROI.
7. Improve Human Resource Activity Related Information Management
- Simplifies the management of staff and contractors in geographically diverse locations, especially across several time zones.
- Simplifies periodic and annual staff reviews.
- Ensures that promotions, raises, and bonuses are tied to accomplishments.
- Documents and provides a history of staff work accomplishment and performance results.
- Provides a methodology to define specific performance improvement goals and measures accomplishment.
- Provides the history and documentation when needed for staff and contractor related legal actions relative to work activities.
- Ensures that tasks are well defined and documented.
- Facilitates work related communication.
8. Ensure Essential Operations are Accomplished
- Quality Control and ISO - Insight enhances your quality processes whether they be informal or formal, such as an ISO-9001 quality process. Develop quality process templates for quality and process controls, such as ISO 9001-level quality processes. Gain a complete picture of quality processes and costs. Insight ensures that your quality processes are scheduled, verified, and documented.
- Security, Safety, and Inspections - Insight simplifies security and safety process management and ensures that security and safety activities are scheduled, monitored, documented, and verified. Insight increases your productivity and organizational efficiencies in performing, verifying, reporting, and managing your security, safety, and inspection programs.
- Preventative Maintenance - Insight lets you easily manage your mission critical inspections and maintenance activities, gain the benefit of a repository of inspection and maintenance records, report on past, current, and future activities, and, understand the costs associated with maintenance and inspection activities.
- Complex Scheduling - Insight simplifies creating and assigning activities to individuals that have complex and dynamic schedules, and sometimes occur at various sites during the course of a day, week, or month, such as: preventative maintenance; security, safety, and inspection activities; quality control monitoring and measurement; and training.
Insight can be rapidly adopted and deployed. The cost structure is designed to minimize risk and quickly lead to a high ROI. It enables an organization to easily and inexpensively implement a pilot program and then to scale the implementation to the size needed to meet operational needs and goals.
Insight's features include:
- Staff, Team, Department, and Contractor Work Activity Management
- Activity Based Costing and Expense Management
- Work Activity Scheduler
- Work Flow (Process) Manager
- Job Site (Location) Work Activity Management
- Asset Work Activity Management
- Sales Lead and Pipeline Management (not shown in the diagram above)
- Executive Dashboard Snapshots and Reporting
Collaboration and Efficiency Resources
- Detailed Work and Cost Reporting
- Integrated Calendar, Time Management, and Contact (Address Book) Management
- Wiki-like Editor for Shared Content and Web Content, Plus FTP Web Site Updater
- Image Storage and Image Viewers
- File Storage
- Quick Action Facilities, including Smart Phone, Tablet, and PC Gizmo's
|Insight provides operational accountability and transparency and increases efficiency and effectiveness. Insight is cost effective and easy to adopt and use. It works with any web enabled device, including smart phones and tablets. Using Insight reduces the risk of achieving business goals and ensures that mission critical and high priority tasks are accomplished.
Insight is your resource to Work Informed - to be working intelligently with all the information you need to successfully accomplish your goal. With Insight you can easily communicate and collaborate on work and work related information whether you and your team are co-located or in geographically distant locations. With Insight you have the tools you need to effectively manage your operations and costs. Insight gives you the information you need to make good decisions.
Work Informed, Inc.
Ron Franke, CEO and Founder
- 408-205-0719 - www.WorkInformed.com
All intellectual property was designed and built in California. All staff and supporting teams are based in California.