Activities and Costing
|Innovate with Work Informed!
Email Work Informed Sales
Insight's work activity management and work flow resources provide you a comprehensive and easy to use preventative maintenance and inspection tool. With Insight you can easily manage your mission critical inspections and maintenance activities, gain the benefit of a repository of inspection and maintenance records, report on past, current, and future activities, and, understand the costs associated with maintenance and inspection activities. Preventative maintenance in Insight has is four primary components:
- Preventative maintenance management, scheduling, communication, documentation, and verification
- Preventative maintenance inspections and inspection checklist
- Preventative maintenance cost analysis
- Preventative maintenance reporting
Preventative maintenance is a regularly occurring activity including inspections and when necessary parts replacement and maintenance. A preventative maintenance activity can be either a single task or a set of tasks. Insight's flexible and information rich inspection and maintenance activity definition provides you all the information you need to ensure that inspections are well defined, completed, documented, and verified. A preventative maintenance activity includes the following information:
- Identification of the work to be done, specifications, notes, and acceptance criteria.
- Location of the asset.
- Required tools and equipment.
- Required spare parts.
- Assignment of the preventative maintenance activity or inspection to either your own staff or that of contractors.
- Inspection check list.
- Human resource, material, and equipment cost information, including rental equipment
- Optional attached image sets, graphics, and drawings.
- Optional associated documents.
Insight gives you the tools your staff, work groups, and contractors need to clearly communicate the preventative maintenance and inspection activity, requirements, goals, and responsibilities, and importantly, to document and verify those preventative maintenance and inspection activities. With Insight, you have a single source of the most accurate information which is useful for geographically diverse work teams, and, including contractors and suppliers.
Flexible Scheduling and Notification
Preventative maintenance and inspections can be associated with an organization, a site, or a feature at a site. Insight provides several types of schedules and provides the ability to define schedules based on a criteria, such as season. E-mail notices can be automatically generated when an individual is assigned to the activity or when the assignment has changed.
Detailed Cost Understanding
A primary benefit of Insight is the ability to create cost, resource, and material reports with cost analysis tools that directly support your budget planning and cost management objectives. Insight's job cost management facilities enable you to identify projected and actual costs down to the individual work activity category. You can identify preventative maintenance and inspection costs for your organization as a whole, job sites, work areas within a site, work categories, work activity types, individuals, supplies used, equipment needed, and rental equipment.
Customizing Preventative Maintenance and Inspection Activities for Your Industry
Insight provides flexible utilities that allow you to customize the work activities to meet your unique maintenance and inspection needs and requirements. Insight gives, you the ability to:
- Create templates for maintenance and inspection activities, including work flows and projects.
- Create a detailed work site based on your unique definition of site features and their associated work activities.
- Create a language for maintenance and inspections that meet your industry terminology.
Email Work Informed Sales
Innovate with Work Informed!