Insight Reduces Costs and Increases Profitability
|"Insight, from Work Informed®, Inc., reduces the cost of doing business. Insight brings efficiency, accuracy, accountability and transparency to your organization, managers, and staff. Insight ensures that your mission critical business activities are accomplished."
- Ron Franke, CEO
Insight is the cost effective technology solution that enables your organization and staff to work smarter, faster, and more effectively. Insight increases your net profitability by reducing the cost of:
Insight will reduce your business costs and increase your net profitability. Insight is cost effective, easy to adopt and use, and designed to benefit all aspects of your organization.
21 Ways Insight Reduces the Cost of Doing Business and Increases Your Profitability
Insight increases your net profitability by reducing the cost of:
- Assigning, monitoring, and completing mission critical activities.
- Workforce management and coordination.
- Work and resource expense tracking and expense budget sourcing.
- Activity-based accounting tracking and reporting activities.
- Work related status and reporting.
- Workforce collaboration and information interchange.
- Managing sales leads and contact information.
- Managing, creating, and distributing sales and marketing material.
- Managing marketing events, such as trade shows, press tours, and other marketing activities.
- Web content creation and updates.
- Creating and updating business and organizational material, such as plans and specifications.
- Creating and distribution of user guides, help information, and other product and services related material.
- Creating and updating public information, such as financial reports, press releases, and company overview material.
- Printing and copying shared material by shifting content to your internal and/or external web sites.
- Asset management, maintenance scheduling, and cost accounting.
- Operational status reporting.
- Departmental budgeting.
- Quality control process management and reporting.
- Security and safety management and reporting.
- Human resources department policy documentation and training material creation and management.
- Information technology and computer support.